Unlike honing which eventually helps in maintaining the existing edges of the knives, the knife sharpeners creates a completely new and different style to your cutleries.
Although there are plenty of basic and jazzed about electric knife sharpeners, KME is renowned for its products and their KME knife sharpener is of no exception.
Often people are less focused when it comes to their kitchen accessories. However the biggest problem in home kitchen arises when you have dull knives.
It offers the greatest extent of hindrance to your cooking job and make it more tiresome and ultimately damages the food.
Especially when it comes to delicate ingredients like herbs, it will retain its garnishing beauty as long it is sliced neatly.
The Importance of Sharp Knives
- Sharp knives ensure that your food stays fresher and longer and maintains its physical integrity.
- Considerably reduces injury and doesn’t give place for unwanted situations as well
- Saves you time and energy.
- Sharp blades are predictable. When striking down against a food, it gives you the control over the chopping or slicing
- One sharp knife acts as a better alternate to a set of dull knives. Saves your investment.
But how to have a sharp knife? Do you need to purchase every time once it loses it shine and sharpness or is there any other alternative.
Perhaps yes! The best KME sharpener reviews for knives provide you with the best experience with knife sharpening.
These knife sharpeners turns back your dull knives back to the best sharp knives thus eliminating the battle of cutting something and enable to do your work effortlessly.
Looking to buy a knife sharpener, the KME Knife Sharpener reviews will provide you with the better insight of choosing the best knife sharpener.
Read More: Best Chefs Choice Knife Sharpener
KME Best Knife Sharpener Reviews
After exhaustive testing of plethora of knife sharpener, this blog provides reviews about three major KME Knife Sharpener
KME Diamond Knife Sharpener:
This is one of the most recent innovation in KME Knife sharpener kit. One of the significant advantage of this product is, it comes with more than 140 hones in addition to the existing one.
So you no longer require additional hone to transform your old dull knife into new sharper ones.
- Quick to assemble, highly portable
- Simple adjustments
- The two knife positioning feature offers repeatable sharpening, makes the dull into a best cutting tool
- Items like replacement knobs will cost only a dollar however the shipping will cost 10times of the product value.
KME EKFD Knife Sharpening System:
They are easy to use and fast knife sharpener that helps you to complete your cutting jobs without hassle.
- Angle adjustment scale and knobs
- The neoprene padded jaws in the clamp will not scratch the blade surface
- The spherical bearing rod will provide excellent range of smooth motion
- Guide holes are very large and cannot sharpen really large and small knives
- Pretty expensive
KME KFS Knife sharpening system:
The KME broadhead sharpener with knifing system offers easy precision sharpening like no other.
- Standalone kit allowing you to go from dull to razor sharp
- The unique angle ensures perfect edge to your dull knives
- The product offers lifetime guaranty
- It is a bit pricey
- The mouth that holds the blades of the knives are not tight enough to get hold of it properly. So not a right choice for thinner blades and small knives
Since some of the products of KME Knife Sharpener are pretty expensive, people find it outside their budget and afford to try for the Chinese KME sharpener clone. However the feedback on using the clone sharpeners are not encouraging and positive. Customers have suggested that they were not able to get the desired sharpness as they did with the other KME sharpeners.
Despite of clones, there are other options to KME Knife sharpeners. The most popular competitor of KME sharpener is Wicked Edge. Let us do a comparative analysis between KME knife sharpener vs wicked edge and determine why KME sharpener is a better tool than wicked edge
KME VS Wicked Edge
KME is a very good system worth for the money. Let us see some of the advantages of KME sharpeners
- The Gold series stones coming in the original kit are sumptuous for 95 percent of people
- Awesome flipping clamps
- Paddles are superior when compared to other products.
- Wicked edge can do basic level and multi-level bevel edges but not as KME which can do concave edge as well.
- Wicked edges are not as adaptable as KME sharpeners.
Based on these discussions, we can conclude that KME has definite an upper hand over wicked edge and ultimately the right choice for the best knife sharpener.
Based on your budget, buy the best rated KME sharpener to get your knives in tip top condition and carve your Christmas delicacies.